I love tuna, and this is so easy to make! This is another 8-minute meal, including prep time, with a total cost of under $5 bucks per plate!
Recipe1 - Sushi-grade tuna steak (I bought from Sprout's)
pepper to taste
- Heat 1tsp coconut oil to high heat in iron skillet, takes about 3min to get nice and hot
- Season tuna with a little pepper (I don't use salt, but you do what you like here)
- Put broccoli in microwave steamer, cooking time will vary. Mine takes about 3min to nicely steam 2cups of broccoli
- Sear tuna on high heat about 90 seconds per side, then let stand about 3 min
- Squeeze a bit of lemon juice to taste if desired